Tips to Open Champagne
How to Open a Bottle of Champagne without Spilling its Content
In order to opening a bottle of sparkling can be a scary thing for everyone who never know how to open it or it’s a first time for you especially champagne bottles which are heavier and have more pressure. Below you will see a few tips for open Champagne.
- Make sure that the bottle is cold as it numbs the bubbles
- Incline the bottle and hold the bottle at the angle of 45 degrees
- Remove the cap and cage while keeping your thumb on the cork with your hand around the neck
- Keep the cage around the cork this helps with the grip
- Squeeze the cage but you have sure that you hold it tightly for a dew seconds and move it from left to right without pulling it.
- When you feel the pressure working up then keep turning the cork while maintaining your grip. After that let the pressure make it way up.
- For the last step is removing the cork and there won’t be any noise or a big mess