How to Measurements your Uniform?
You can taking your measurements by yourself which it’s very easy to do and it’s the best in order to take measurements with a cloth measuring tape with full length mirror if you do not wanna miss something. Additional you should be wearing lightweight clothing so you can undergarments for more accurate measurement.
- Shoulder: You can measure your shoulder from shoulder seam to shoulder seam.
- Inside Leg Length: You can measure your leg legth from the highest of your leg with the point of your inside thigh to the bottom of your inside ankle. These measurement able to take with a pair of pants.
- Wasit: In order to measure wasit you have to measure the smallest part of waist which it is the best way to find your waistline. By start measure your hand on one side and bend to one side and it’s your wasit line.
- Chest: You can measure your chest by from the fullest part of the chest all around the front and back.
- Hips: Hips is the hardest part to measure which you can measure around the fullest part of your hip and if you want to measure your hip by yourself you have to use a mirror in order to ensure the tape measure is level all the way around.