Below you will see a great tips for saving your space
If you are the one that want to make your home feel bigger. Below you will see some great ideas that worked in this eye catching.
1. Go for taller windows and doors around the house to enhance the illusion of space and to help bring more of the outside in.
2. Aim for a simple clean look with strong but elegant natural material. Avoid complicated details that might add to cost and make the home feel too busy.
3. Plan for an open layout between the kitchen, living room and dining room to add instant volume to your home.
4. Use minimal amout of hallways in order to maximize the space you have.
5. Incorporate plenty of outdoor living space in order to expand your space footage.