We all know that the culture of being the bridesmaid and she is the closest person in the family, lady’s friends from the closest group and she will also usually coming from the closest cousin. The Bridesmaid hold an important role in accompanying the bride. Whenever we are in the wedding ceremony, we will usually see another group of beautiful ladies that will usually stick to the bride almost all the time. When looking at her dresses, we can also see that this group of ladies will usually dress “nicer” or having more beautiful dresses than any other people joining the ceremony and this is the bridesmaid. However, it is just more than to walk along whenever the bride goes, bridesmaid has more duty than just that and for those becoming the bridesmaid should be proud that you are being chosen to help on one of the most important job in the ceremony and the usual duties are below
– Help the brides to choose the wedding dresses
– Give advices on the music selection, gifts, flowers, and other wedding accessories
– Helps in welcoming the guests to the wedding party
– Help the bride to put on her wedding dresses because the wedding dress is a complicated dress which needs special attention when putting on and taking off. The Bridesmaid will help to hold the long dresses, zip up the dress, and adjust the dress properly as well as to watch out the accident that might happen when the bride is walking
– Giving advice when the bride is having trouble because when the wedding day is closed by, usually, the bride will get more stresses
– Help announcing the news of the event to other people as well as the details on the event.
– Help checking the environment of the wedding ceremony area, the music band, the flowers, food, and etc.
– After the party is over, bridesmaid will usually be the last person to go home as they will have to help the bride to look after the closing details of the ceremony.
Relate Post: Didobridal Coupon