Recent Posts

Google not building Facebook riva

Google argue that they are not building Facebook riva. Reuters news agency has reported that Hugo Barra Google’s top executives have come out argue the rumors that Google compete social network with Facebook. He said that “We’re not working on a social network platform that’s just going to be another …

Read More »

About DecalGirl

DecalGirl has provided innovative products and fantastic customer service for the interactive gaming/media and graphic design fields. DecalGirl is the market leader in graphic design for consumer technology companies to brand and personalize new hardware and technology platforms. DecalGirl use the best equipment, supplies and materials. If you have experience …

Read More »

Zagg Discount 40% Off On Veterans Day Sale

Zagg Veterans Day Sale 40% Off 11-12 November 2010 for Zaggskins all day. Zagg Veterans Day Sale offer Zagg 40% discount on any ZAGGskins purchase. Sale begins on Veterans Day Nov 11th and goes through Nov 12th. Not available with any other discount Veterans Day discount is limited to any …

Read More »

iSkin revo4 for iPhone 4

All new iSkin revo for iPhone 4 with shock, moisture, impact protection and ViSOR™ screen protection. The award-winning revo series makes a comeback in a better fitting, hypoallergenic silicone and lock-snap ViSOR™ shield. Perfectly made to protect the iPhone 4 with two-tone design plus subtly textured side and rear accents. …

Read More »

About iSkin

iSkin designs and delivers an inspired line of accessories, enhancements and solutions for the thriving Digital Lifestyle marketplace. iSkin has earned the reputation of being one of the most trusted brands in the world by focuses on total in-house, top to bottom product development with unique designs, technologies and innovations. …

Read More »

BlackBerry Playbook to sell for under $500

Research In Motion or RIM company that owns a BlackBerry has announced that they are ready to step into the computer market Tablet. It is the first time that fight with rival major at Apple. Apple has a market share to over 95% of the market Tablet. Businessweek said RIM …

Read More »

Opera Mobile lands on Android

Last month, Opera have agreed to create a new product to their company by bring new mobile browser. By the time this will improve, especially for users Andriod. Opera for Andriod latest release will continue to be the same, such as Opera Turbo. Opera Link and new capabilities by using …

Read More »

New Android App Controls YouTube on Your TV

The Internet TV products that can be viewed at YouTube, we can now can control of the watch via Mobile App with our “YouTube Remote for Andriod” Andriod designed to give users a convenient way to access the YouTube TV which  it very comfortable when you are watching on the …

Read More »

HTC target online app store

There were rumors that one of the producers leading “HTC” prepared to do its own App Store. (Similar to the Samsung Samsung Apps) after it announced the staff responsible for the Online Content by HTC’s online store and not only for android but also for e-Book, magazine and etc. There …

Read More »

Zaggsparq 2

Plug Into Your Gadget Lover’s Need For Power. This Christmas zagg offer a great gift idea by give the gift that keeps your gadget lover’s devices glowing all year around. Zaggsparq is a portable device charger that provides hours of additional battery life to your gadgets. Portable power gives on …

Read More »

Apple shooting next-gen iPad ads

“iPad” new generation is interested again. After the news came out that Apple has taken advertising to the next ice patches out already approached by “David Sims” as a British photographer was shooting at Pier 59 on Manhattan Island. Data from the Web 9to5Mac said that the ad is still …

Read More »

Microsoft open new store that larger than Apple

Microsoft has launched Shop Store’s largest shop and  they plans to open branches in Bellevue, Washington on November 18 which its located near the headquarters of Microsoft in Redmond. Brand new Microsoft Store in Bloominton, Minnesota is located in shopping malls of America with 8600 square feet in size with …

Read More »

Amazon revealed its market share 70% of e-booking

Amazon disclosure of revenue sharing in the electronics book market (E-Book).  For the first time that amazon got 70 percent of the files of electronic books on the Amazon sales, most revenue comes from the loaded to read through the E-Reader. As a Kindle and the other 20-30 percent are …

Read More »