Let’s continue from the previous muscle up your plate Part 1
Below you will see a powerfull foods continue from 6 to 10
6. Chilli Peppers: Capsaicin, the phytochemical that make peppers spicy has the ability to minimise fat cells before they full form. What’s long known its ability to induce thermogenesis, the process of increasing your metabolic rate by generating heat though energy expenditure.
7. Tomatoes: Tomatoes contain three critical compounds: guercetin which found mostly in the skin which it can help you muscles to recover after workouts by fighting inflammation. Vitamin C which mostly know as a cold fighter and it has also been shown to be exceptionally good as a fat fighter and lycopene, the most powerful antioxidant that fight heart disease and cancer. Cooked whole tomatoes that will appear to make lycopene more available.
8. Soy: Soy able to protect your lean physique because it contains an isoflavone called genistein which show to reduce the size and number of fat cell produced. Much discussed for it oestrogen like capabilities which these same compounds are responsible for soy’s impressive slew of benefits fro mprotecting cardiovascular health and promoting healthy choesterol levels to preventing cancer.
9. Watermelon: A slice can help you lose weight and keep your muscles tight. Like tomatoes watermelon is an excellent source of lycopene. But it also contains significant amounts of the amino acid citrulline which is converted in the body t oarginine. Arginine in turn is coverted into nitric oxide which it shown to decrease fat storage while maintaining lean muscle mass.
10. Garlic: Garlic have 3 compound which are allicin, diallyl disulphide and diallyl trisulfide which all these are in garlic which shown to increase testosterone production which can help to boost energy and making you want to head to the gym to build fat burning muscle. If you plan to staying fit for the long run you need more testosterone because your level will drop as you age. Another bonus is the stress hormone which can promote fat storage.