Below you will see a few tips on how to care your wood furniture
In the industrial style pieces that have hint at the history behind each piece. Wood is usually combined with metal fittings and pieces are made from either repurposed or scarred materials from factory floors or made to look like them. Profiles are simple and strong appearing to focus more on function than form. So everyone want their funiture to stay with them as long as they can but less people know how to take care of it.
5 Tips to take care your wood furniture
1. Try to keep the pieces in a shady part of your home. Sunlight can fade finished and leaving you with unattractive sun bleached wood furniture.
2. Protect your wood table by using placemats and trivets for warm dishes.
3. If there is a water mark on your wood surface, try to rubbing it gently with a small amount of petroleum jelly or mayonnaise.
4. Avoid using nail polish removers on wood surfaces as they can cause the wood to discolour.
5. Polishing can create a build up of product that able to damaging your wood finish instead of simply wipe with a clean damp cloth and let it dry.