Below you will see a great tips to renovate your home with color
If you are the one that wanted everything to feel fun, young and well layered. It all had to be very easy to maintain too. So let see how color and creativity can gave your home it second act.
- Optimize the view: With a plum location on a bluff, emphasizing the ocean views was a high priority. Created a sitting room in front of a large picture window. Pair of casement windows flanks the glass and sends in the sea breeze. Custom turquoise cushion and other blue accents repeat the water hues.
- Upsize your artwork: Create an oversize watercolor painting for the foyer, awash in the Pacific’s watery blue hues, to serve as a reminder of what is most important in the home. Its connection to the beach.
- Become a master of illusion: Give the impression of extra space in this small guest bedroom. The designer painted the existing nightstand in a shade of turquoise just one shade lighter than the color that you used on the walls. As a result, the tiny table blends into the background, leading an airy feel to the room.
- Highlight architectural elements: Created a clever stand in for a traditional headboard by painting the panels above this guest bed a darker shade of blue than the rest of the wall. The paneling was existing and creating the two tone wall was way of putting a fresh spin on the older architectural elements.Nautical sconces keep the bedside lighting plan simple.
- Use white for contrast: The home’s Mediterranean influenced architecture creates a striking back drop for vivd natural color. The sun loving geraniums, hot pink bougainvillea and rust colored brick flooring pop against the bright white facade and parade of arched doorways and windows.