Updated eInvite Coupon Code Lists
1. Save 10% Off Checkerboard Party Invitations
2. Save $20 Off Orders of $100+ Save the Dates
3. Get 25 Free with purchase of 75 select
William Arthur Wedding Invitations
4. Coupon: Grad2012: Save 15% Off on Graduation Products
5. Coupon: $50VISA: Special $50 Visa Gift Card for any qualifying eInvite Order
6. Coupon: LOVE14: Save 10% Off on all order
7. Coupon: SLEEP10E: Save 10% Off on Custom Dog Bed
8. Save $20 Off Select Orders Of $100+
9. Coupon: BBMSEPT2013: Save 20% Off on Bar and Bat Mitzvah Products
10. Coupon: WEDIN15: Save 15% Off on all order of $199
11. Coupon: CELEBRATE13: Save 20% Off on Everything
Bar and Bat Mitzvah
12. Coupon: SPRING13: Save 25% Off on Home Decor
13. Coupon: VOW: Save 20% Off on order of $350
14. Coupon: VOW: Save 15% Off on order of $250
15. Coupon: VOW: Save 10% Off on order of $150
16. Coupon: PARTYMA: Save 10% Off on Check board
17. Coupon: GRAD2013: Save 20% Off on Graduation
18. Coupon: DECORATE13: Save 10% Off on Home Decor
19. Coupon: MARRIAGE13: Checkerboard Wedding
Buy 75 Get 25 Free
20. Coupon: SAVE13: Save $20 Off on order of $100
21. Coupon: BELLS12: Save 25% Off on Holiday Cards
22. Coupon: Snowman12: Free Shipping on all order of $100
23. Active: Save 10% Off Spectacular September Saving
24. Coupon: SHIP99: Free Shipping on order over $99
25. Coupon: BABY15: Save 15% Off on order of $100
26. Coupon: BABY10: Save 10% Off on order of $50
27. Coupon: DATE10: Save 10% Off on order of $89
(Some Discount will active during your checkout process)
Submit your review
eInvite.com is one of the largest source online store that providing all types of printing services for you to shop with a variety design and style that you can not find anywhere else. When you visit eInvite website you will find their printing services that separate into many categories for example Holiday Cards, Modern Wedding Invitations, Holiday Photo Cards, Moving Announcements, Birthday Invitations, Notecards, Packaged Sets, Sheets, Notepads, Letterpress, Gifts and many more for you to shop from eInvite website. Not only providing all types of printing services but eInvite also giving away eInvite Coupon which you can apply eInvite Coupon after you finish adding your select items into your shopping cart and during your checkout process you will see a box to enter eInvite Coupon during your checkout. If you have any question or problem about order printing services from eInvite website which you can contact their customer support directly at CALL 888-EINVITE (346-8483) or you can contact their support team via email address at CustomerService@eInvite.com.
See More Coupon Code for Online Printing Services and Accessories
ComboInk.com Coupon Code – Coupon for getting discount on Printer Supplies and Ink Cartridges with free shipping on all order – click here
TheUltimateGreenStore.com Coupon Code – Coupon for getting discount on Promotional Eco Products and Eco Office Products with green shopping destination store – click here
BulkOfficeSupply.com Coupon Code – Coupon for getting discount on Office Supplies Product and Accessories at wholesale price – click here
GuidedProducts.com Coupon Code – Coupon for getting discount on Green Office Supplies Product which design of Recycled Office Product and Accessories – click here
CanvasHQ.com Coupon Code – Coupon for getting discount on high quality canvas printing services for home decor, interior design, photographers and many more – click here
ABCink.com Coupon Code – Coupon for getting discount on Toner Source of Ink Cartridges and Toner Cartridges Store from all top printer and ink supplies brand name – click here
TomatoInk.com Coupon Code – Coupon for getting discount on ink cartridges that provide directly price from their manufacturers at high volumes – click here
InksOutlet.com Coupon Code – Coupon for getting discount for inkjet cartridges and printer ink refills from all top brand name – click here
InkGarden.com Coupon Code – Coupon for getting discount for online printing services with a variety design and custom style – click here
101Inks.com Coupon Code – Coupon for getting discount on Ink Cartridges Supplies Store which carry all top brand name of printer supplies – click here
USA4Ink.com Coupon Code – Coupon for getting discount on Inkjet and Toner Supplies with free shipping on all order – click here
EasyCanvasPrints.com Coupon Code – Coupon for getting discount on Photo to Canvas Prints Products and Canvas Pictures – click here
Use this methods only on cartridges with the head built into the cartridge like Samsung, HP, Lexmark and most of Canon. Don’t use in Epson Cartridges, Brother, Canon cartridges without print head. An inkjet nozzle has a diameter of about 45 microns When the cartridge become empty, the ink trapped in the nozzles is exposed to air form the outside and inside. The ink begins to dry and when ink dry the forms a slug of solid material in the nozzles. What you see on the paper in skipping, banding or no print at all.
7 Way to clean Blocked Clogged Ink Cartridges
1. Remove the clogged cartridge from your printer and unplug the power cord from the back of the printer. Use a clean soft cloth with alcohol to clean the electrical contacts inside the carriage of the printer. Locate the copper-colored electronic circuit strip on the cartridge. Wipe them with isopropyl alcohol. Run the print head cleaning utility that came with your printer.
2. Locate the print head on the bottom of the cartridge, where the ink comes out from the cartridge. Gently and slowly wipe off any dried or crusty ink, with a cloth dampened with water. Whenever possible, use distilled water especially if you have hard water or are concerned about mineral deposits from your tap water.
3. Hold the ink cartridge head under a stream of hot water for some minutes then dry the cartridge and reinstall in the printer.
4. Fill a saucer with hot water. If he print head is badly clogged so you can add a small amount of ammonia, bleach or soap. After that place the cartridge in the solution for about 2 hours, or more. * Note that the cartridge is put in so that only the head is under the water. Water should not be boiling. After that dry the cartridge and reinsert into the printer.
5. Place some old newspapers in the counter of the sink. Hold the print head under a water tap running warm water for 10 minutes. Place your finger over the tap to create back pressure. This step will allow you to squirt the water into all crevices of the print head. Then dry the cartridge and reinsert print head into the printer.
6. These option you must be very carefully because you have to use compressed air in the ventilation hole. The air will force the ink to flow through the print head. Please make attention and do it at open air or put the cartridge on some paper towels in an area where you can tolerate a spill. You can also use a syringe or a squeeze bottle.
7. Cover the print head with a damp cloth then attach the hose of a vacuum to the print cartridge nozzles. For only a few seconds at a time then turn on vacuum. Repeat process until ink flows again through the print head. After that blow off the excess of ink with toilet roll.
How to reset canon ink cartridges of print head and reset error
In most cases that we found of canon ink cartridges, if you have ink out error or your cartridge not recognize message. If you press and hold stop, reset button, ok or resume button on your printer for 10 seconds or more and your printer may continue under the ink out condition. If this method is not works for you so you can try this option below.
You must have 4 different cartridges and it no important if it empty. Each Canon Cartridges has a chip with the serial number. Each printer also have an internal memory and that remembers the serial numbers of the cartridges that you use. Therefore it can happen if you recently refilled the cartridges and it is stated to be empty. But the memory of your printer that usually remember only the last 4 cartridges. So you you are now inserting the succession 4 different empty cartridges or not and after that the recently refilled one. The printer should be recognize and accept it. You can take out the empty cartridge that you want to refill it after that put the first cartridge in the printer then allow the printer to recognize the new cartridge. After you let the printer recognize the first cartridge then take first cartridge out and replace with the second cartridge and let printer to recognize it again. Do like these until you reach 4 cartridge. Take the fourth cartridge out, now place the refilled cartridge back in the printer. The empty cartridge error message should be reset.
How many factor that you should concern before you decide to buy printer?
1. Task that you need to used such as black, white or plain
2. How many often that you use your printer (use everyday or once a week)
3. Heavy duty or not
4. Budget that you set to buy your printer which can help you making your decision much more easier
Before you deciding to buy a printer, you should answer four question above which these will help you choosing the right printer and worth your money.
When you get the right answer now let see the information of printer products. For fist question will separate into two answer which are printer inkjet and printer laser. If you select color printer you should buy printer inkjet but if you want pure black and white printer the best option is printer laser. Second is how often that you use you printer? If you use once a week it will make your print head can not use because of your ink will become dry. If you are the heavy duty types which can estimated every 100 up to 1000 sheets per day. For the recommendation for heavy duty use of printer is high price because printer machine will have durable than cheaper one.
Many people may wonder what is the different between real ink cartridges and fake ink cartridges. Here is the answer about real ink cartridges and fake ink cartridges which these answer not intended to harm any business but to educate consumers before desire to order refill ink cartridges. First is genuine ink cartridges which it is a ink that come from genuine printer ink products which provide quality of ink cartridges that suit the quality of each printer model.
For fake ink cartridges is an ink that produce from a company that copy the products like genuine ink which it is illegal and the price is much more cheaper than genuine ink cartridges. Some may sell fake ink in real genuine ink price.
Refill ink cartridges can be found in it resources center or you can order online via internet. The objective from using refill ink is to save your money and nowadays smallest printer types have price near refill ink cartridges which these make refill ink cartridges become much more interesting.
What is Toner. The answer is ink which toner contained in a cylindrical plastic powder which use for laser printers. How many types of toner in the market? Genuine Toner are sold by dealers which the design of package of toner is depend on manufacturer. Nowadays, there are a lot of fake toner and buyer need to beware of fake toner. You can find Toner equivalent or replacement toner in the market which have price from $30 up to $60 or more. For Toner Refill is use the old toner cartridges that run out of ink and refill toner cartridge from shop
There are 2 methods to refill your toner cartridges
First of all your can hold and pour ink into the hold and close the hole which it is bad idea because you can not checked out the old part and scrap that have the rest of ink inside your printer. You can not clean waste powder and these may cause laser printer damage.
Second types is refill your toner cartridge from recycle by plug off all part of your toner cartridge and if you can which part is not good you just replaced it. After you check your cartridges then refill your cartridges assembly back into the same place. For refill by recycle types is not harm any damage to your printer but your work may not get 100% perfect because of the quality of refill toner cartridge.
First of all when you select printer model you must compare with the model that you want, work print, graphics and photographs which each photographs require different printer. If you want to print picture or graphics which you should select inkjet printer.
Many years ago, owning a printer machine is very hard because each part of printer is very expensive and more than that it expensive than PCs. Several years ago the price of printer is drop dramatically. For Particular inkjet printer models has been promote and sale at low price.
For the type of printer which have three major categories which represent the behavior of it own. The first one is dot matrix printer which is traditional printer technology and you can said that it is prototypes of typewriter. Dot matrix printer is not popular as ever but a lot of products nowadays use dot matrix. Most of account manager used to printed on paper with a copy of the multiple sheets.
The second printer is a laser printer which laser printer quite popular for business and private home. Laser printers usually use in office which the technology of laser printer can print in black and white only.
For third types of printer is inkjet printer which inkjet printer is the most popular types of printer. Inkjet printer is the best selling types of printer and most profitable printer to printer manufacturer. For these types of printer need to look at the use of the user because ink cartridges from these types of printer is quite expensive. In terms of print quality for now must be inkjet printer because they have developed a system to print with 4 color, 6 colors and 8 colors which these can reduce the problem of the color combinations of the primary colors in four color printing and sometime it mixes out and it still does not match the natural shades. For multi-color printing system which have advantage of makeing the color to print have little more natural.
Many people understand the increasing the number of color to be used when printing with more ink and this must be the answer. For the resolution of these types of printer is select the appropriate view to the current static compared to the resolution must be at least 1200 x 600 dpi. For normal use must not lower than these resolution. For graphic work must have resolution around 4800 x 1200 dpi and up to 9600 dpi.
For the size of paper inkjet printers have a standard size is A4 which is commonly used by home and office. For graphic professional usually use compatible printer with A3 size paper.
For the channel of installed parallel usually use USB 1.1/2.0 in most cases and also use USB inkjet model with high speed. Nowadays inkjet printer is design to support a large quantities which it can also connecto to the network for your convenitence. For conclusion on how to select your printer is depend on your types of useage and you budget because some types of printer have very expensive price for ink cartridges and toner cartridges.
Below you will see useful information about how to select printer in order to get the most advantage.
Demand of using printer is important not only printer but it include on all equipment that you want to purchase because it is not a product that can change frequently like cell phone and etc. So when you are thinking to but printer or electronic machine. The first thing that you should consider is “the purpost to use that machine” such as use as student, use for work, use for artwork and etc. For example is you are student and you have to use your printer and print it in a several hundred page. Mono Laser Printer is probably the best answer for your solution.
Budget are also important which you have to put your budget first in your mind in order to help you adcance the narrow down options of your printer and can also help you get the best answer. For example if you have budget around $200 up to $300, the users will have the option of three different inkjet which are Mono Laser Printer, Color Laser Printer and Mono Multifunction.
3. Capabilities of your Printer
Actually, this is a sensible idea for the first and second that mention above because the ability of the printer is good or not depend on the types of printer that you want to purchase plus budget in your hand and compare it. In this section we will discuss in the follow topic below.
– Typing Speed. The speed of printer will become the first discuss topic because when you buy printer the per minute print speed of the printer will be an average of around 15 to 40 pages per minute (A4). Price will be higher if you printer can print very fast.
– DPI or Dots Per Inch is resolution printing in each work from your printer which most of printer have average of DPI around 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution with a standard. However, if you notice some inkjet printer have resolution very high up to 4,800 dpi but the resolution of printer is not equal to Laser Printer that have less dpi. The reason that why Laser Printer have better resolution when compare with Inkjet printer is technology and ink that used in printing Laser Printer which have better quality.
– New technologies. This topic is called an extension id deciding. In the world of pritner, it have a strange new technology to work together and it will add something new and increase ability. For example “Duplex Printer” that able to Print your paper for both side or some brand name that promote that technology by order printer via mobile phone by connect a printer to print with Wi-Fi.
– Design of Printer. The design of printer come with a ability of printer. Although the printer can not be torn away from the traditional look but there are a lot of printer brand name try to put a little beauty on their printer such as add more color, add more shade, add more picture. These thing can increase impress at the first sight and increase oppotunity to purchase more than a half.
The significance did not seem to go down to the value of use which each printer that worth or not is depend on you because “worth the money or not is depend on you use it or not.” If you purchase your printer can you use it all function it is call “Worth Money”.
Ink is about to get quie of lot of attention because ink is always calculated as the value of this type od not. How many ink that your printer consume per print work? The price of Laser Printer Cartridges have price around $100 up to a thousand. On the other hand, inkjet printer ink cartridges have cheaper price. It’s depending on the brand that you purchase ink cartridges and cost for each model. In a sence of buying printer model must take into account on the price of the ink cartridges. Otherwise, you will have to spend a lot of money for buying ink cartridges for your printer.
Material. All types of printer machine have plastic material and it is called virtually all machine or combined with iron and some build in combination. First question is why plastic? The answer would be it’s easy to move and it’s easier for users to touch it.
5. After sale services
After sale service is very important for your consider because Printer will have problem even it is very expensive. For example of problem computer can not connect to a printer, paper jam, drum break, can not print and many more. Some printer brand name have a good after sale service and can repair in case of the insured. The insurance can also range from the one year to three years. Sometime, user may repair their printer at their service center near their home. So do not overlook after sale service before decide to purchase printer.
These article call the truth about printer ink cartridges which ink cartridges companies probably don’t want you to know about their modern printer ink cartridges. The information about the past for ink cartridges. Used to be most cartridges had the pre-head actually install in the cartridges itself and these is why many cartridges is very expensive and many company do not like much to spend there money for cartridges. But now the modern ink cartridges has a pre-head separate and you are only buying the plastic case and it was a waste. Actually inside the cartridges use of those reversible way to circumvent having to pay excess amounts of money to keep thinking for inkjet printers has cartridges with the appropriate spot just scored keep in the most back in the side. To replace the cartridges already do several reset and nowadays new cartridges have packing up a little trick with a chip and these chip will show in the computer that how much your ink cartridge left. So the conclude of these article will show that the chip in each ink cartridges is cheat us because some ink cartridges is not depleted but the chip in modern ink cartridges will keep telling you that your ink cartridges is depleted so do not trust ink cartridges chip, remove it and use your ink cartridges until it do not have any ink left.