Save your money with Holiday Season at eFaucets.com
If you are looking for quality faucets, fixtures and home decor you must visit eFaucets during these holiday season because they have a big promotion for you which current promotion call Holiday Season that let you save your money on your select brand name which many top brand name are now offering discount up to 75% off and it is one of the biggest discount of the year so don’t miss it.
At eFaucets website you will find a variety of fuacets products and accessires that separate into many categories for your convenience shopping for example Kitchen Faucets, Bathroom Faucets, Shower Faucets, Sinks, Accessories, Lighting and many more.
At eFaucets website they have Sale section which you can find updated eFaucets Coupon for getting more discount and some brand such as Kraus offer discount up to 77% from market price. Below you will see example of promotion from eFaucets.com in Sale Section Page.
- Free Dlivery on Kohler Items
- Amba Product December Sale up to 35% Off on select Amba Product Items
- Bosconi Year End SALE up to 55% off
- The Copper Factory Year End Sale up to 60% Off on Select Copper Factory Products
- DecoLav Save up to 45% Off on select DecoLav Fixtures and Products
- Save up to 55% Off on Matt Muenster Products from DecoLav
- Delta Sale huge saving for a limited time at lower price
- Design Element Holiday Sale Save up to 30% Off
- Empire Industries Sale Save up to 58% Off on Empire Industries Apron Front Kitchen Sink
- Houzer Year End Sale Save up to 65% Off
- VIGO Year End Sale Save up to 72% Off on Select items
- Moen Sale huge saving for a limited time
- Silkroad Exclusive December Sale Save up to 30% Off
- Legion Furniture New Items Save up to 35% Off on Select Legion Furniture Items
- Dimond Lighing Holiday Sale Save 15% Off
- Cystorama Swarovski Sale Save up to 50% Off
- Lite Source Holiday Sale Save up to 48% Off on Fixtures & Products
Criteria for adhering to the FTC requirements:
1) Disclosures should be clear and concise.
2) Disclosures must be made at the beginning of the claims and prior to the affiliate link appearing.
3) Pop-ups, hover state and button disclosures are prohibited. Blanket disclosures that are posted in a separate section of your website will not suffice – they must be specific to the claim being made.
4) Disclosures should be made in the same medium as the claim (e.g. video, text) and applies to all social media, even when space is constrained.
1) Ultimately, a disclosure should be “unavoidable”.
2) Ask yourself: Would an average reader understand that there is a monetary relationship between you and eFaucets? If not, it is likely that changes need to be made to the language included in the disclosure or the positioning.
Sample FTC disclosures:
1) Blog Post (without receiving additional fee or bonus for posting review): This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
2) Blog Post (while receiving additional fee or bonus for posting review): I was compensated for this post. This post also contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
3) Social Media Post/Space Constrained Ads: #ad or #sponsored
It is important to note that these are our own interpretations based on our understanding of the FTC and affiliate marketing, and should not be used as legal advice. For further clarification, we recommend reviewing the information provided in the below links or reaching out to the FTC directly:
1) FTC’s “Dot Com Disclosures” Guidelines: http://www.ftc.gov/os/2013/03/130312dotcomdisclosures.pdf
2) FTC’s Endorsement Guidelines: http://business.ftc.gov/advertising-and-marketing/endorsements