Home / Amazon / Amazon revealed its market share 70% of e-booking

Amazon revealed its market share 70% of e-booking

Amazon disclosure of revenue sharing in the electronics book market (E-Book).  For the first time that amazon got 70 percent of the files of electronic books on the Amazon sales, most revenue comes from the loaded to read through the E-Reader. As a Kindle and the other 20-30 percent are from an application to embed a Kindle download as through other devices like smart phones (Android, iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone 7) and the PC. etc.


Amazon said that “The most businesses that make the most market share is Newspapers and magazines even though the price of  international books  is higher but when the content is hitting print on the E-Reader at Kindle reduce the resources to deliver publications as well as devices E-Reader reader like Kindle, it has features that are still seasoned game and ideal for reading over Tablet iPad and others.

About Ordinary-Man