Below you will see a great 7 ways to create your growth mindset
- Invite constructive constructive criticism into your life: Set the feedback can be a bitter pill to swallow at times but when you start looking at it as a chance to get better failure goes from being advastating to being a learning experience.
- Stop believing in luck and start creating opportunities: You may not know where to start on your goals list but with wealth of information available on the internet like google. A few hours of research can give you some ideas on who you can talk to and where you need to be.
- Avoid Comparing yourself to those around you and run your own race: Everyone is on their own that have a unique journey and you do not know where they have been so there is no use in comparing yourself. Do you and do it well then there will be no need for jealousy or envy.
- Write down your goals and break them down: You can start with your five year goals and then your one year goals, your one moth goals. Buy please be specific as you can set timegrames and identify what barriers might appear on the way so you can figure out the best way to tackle them.
- Lose the belief that ou are not smart enough: You can do whatever you put your mind to you just have to commit and plan out how to go about doing it. The growth mindset is believing in your ability to learn.
- Do what you love and do it with passion. It may not be your full time job but that does not mean you can not make whatever your thing and is a big part of your life. Grit is all about being passionate about your goal enough that you keep going even if you fall short a few times.
- Talent is not everything: Sure it may give you a head start but hard work is required to make sure that talent does not go to waste. You may not be the best right not but you will never be the best if you quit.