Below you will see a great tip for delicious foods that can boost your immunity
- Ginger and Garlic: It’s highly renowned in the estern medicine for their anti inflammatory, antioxidant and anti parasitic properties because they flush toxins out of system. Research further supports these benefits and recommends a diet rich in both. Ginger can also be added to teas to aid better digestion and relieve anxiety.
- Lemon, Lime, Oranges and Green Tea: For the most citrus fruits are high in vitamin C, calcium, potassium and pectin fibre. Beginning the day by drinking water with lemon can kick start digestion. It able to help eliminate toxins and restore the acid alkaline balance. In the research indicates that citrus able to enhances the healing properties of green tea with six fold as catechins. In green tea prefer and acidic environment for full absorption in your body. Green Tea citrus also can help with gradual weight loss without putting stress on your body. It can also make your skin look younger and smoother by fighting free radicals from inside.
- Turmeric, Curcumin, Cayenne Pepper and Clove Spices: Turmeric is one of the key ingredients in Indian curries which it is the master of healing spice. From the research supports that it is an anti inflammatory. It can also reduce the risks of cancer, heart disease. IT can speeds up metabolism and helps to flush out toxins from our body which then assists with natural weight loss. Cloves help with digestion, toothaches, headaches and getting rid of parasites. Coriander and parsley also offer similar benefits while making food aste and smell fresher.
- Coconut oil: This recently popular oil has a strong anti inflammatory, anti bacterial, anti viral and anti parasitic properties. Unlike trans fats in most oils that can cause lethargy, depression and heart issues. Coconut oil has medium chain fatty acids that are easier for our body to digest. It also has high smoking point which mean it does not change composition during cooking as many oil do.
- Red Wine and Dark Chocolate: Both are proved to have powerful antioxidants which can reduce the risk of heart diseases while giving amazing benefits to our skin.